The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All notices from CONTRACTOR DIRECT to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to CONTRACTOR DIRECT shall be made either by e-mail or sent to the address we provide on our web site. contractordirect.ca
- Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to CONTRACTOR DIRECT five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of CONTRACTOR DIRECT.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders.
- Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by CONTRACTOR DIRECT.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of CONTRACTOR DIRECT or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
- CONTRACTOR DIRECT and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if it believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of CONTRACTOR DIRECT.
Shipping & Delivery
- CONTRACTOR DIRECT ships merchandise to locations within Canada.
- CONTRACTOR DIRECT charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable sales tax rate(s) of the location to which the order is being shipped.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products or technical information described in this Web site.
- CONTRACTOR DIRECT makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content.
- By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
- CONTRACTOR DIRECT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL CONTRACTOR DIRECT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Product returns are accepted within 90 days of purchase.
- CONTRACTOR DIRECT must be notified to provide a Returned Goods Authorization number prior to return shipment.
- The return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products must be unused and in original packaging materials.
- Upon receipt of returned goods CONTRACTOR DIRECT will review the returned product.
- All product in original and unused condition will receive a full refund, less a 15% return handling fee.