Midwest Electric calls this its Most Useful Power Outlet because of its versatility.
Use it to power landscape lighting and accessories, engine block heaters, outdoor battery charging, farm and ranch applications, and anything where a 20A ground-fault protected receptacle would come in handy.
- Fits Midwest’s new attachable post
- Angled deadfront provides clearance for septic unit applications
- Excellent corrosion protection and durability:
- G-90 galvanized steel with highest quality electro-deposition finish
- Welded flange NEMA 3R construction for lasting service in outdoor installations
- User safety and simplicity are built in:
- Rolled edge door protects cords
- Padlock provisions help prevent unauthorized access
- Door holds in open position for convenience
- All terminals accept copper or aluminum wire for added installation flexibility
- All components factory wired and assembled, reducing installation time
- Includes 12-2 Cu Al equipment ground lug
- All-in-one construction for factory assured terminations
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories. UL & CUL Approved